Blue Skyz Your Transportation Safety Specialist & Consultant
Sometimes a fresh set of hands and eyes makes a big difference. We can look over your operation from the ground up and come up with some of the same ideas that have allowed us to become the 2011 FedEx Entrepreneur of the year along with a 25 under 25 finalist for the Thinking Bigger Business Media of Great Kansas City area for 2012. We can help lower your fuel cost and driver turn over, reduce injury's, and help run a safe and more efficient business.
- Transportation Consulting
- Safety Programs (design and administration of complete safety programs)
- Refresher courses in safety
- C.S.A training (Compliance Safety Accountability)
- Green Energy
- Electric motors for Class 8 trucks
- Company / Employee Manuals
- Safety Equipment sales
- FedEx I.C / I.S.P business & equipment sales
- C.D.L Training and job placements information
- Lowering that bottom line!
- Lowering Insurance / work comp rates
- (Consulting) time to go over areas where your company is lacking and help improve those costly mistakes
- (Safety programs) Set up and run your complete safety program via on line process quick and easy for all involved
- (Safety devices) We offer items such as lug nut tabs to show any possible loose lugs to prevent wheel run off
- Company / Employee Manuals) We have generic or we can mold a manual to fit your company details
Blue Skyz Has bought and sold FedEx contracts in the past and has the knowledge to get the deals done, whether its financing or just advise! give us a call we work with many companies you will need to get started in a stable and profitable industry.
Safety ProgramsEvery business needs a good safety training program to help reduce injury and overall cost that come with accidents, Keep not only your people safe... but everyone around them out on the nations highways.
We all need to do our part to reduce our carbon footprint... we can help with maintenance ideas for recycling not just to lower your bottom line... but so we can all breath a little easier!
Start Your Training Now
Compliance Safety Accountability
(C.S.A.) is putting the pressure on companies and drivers to step up there safety scores, more and more local and state officers are trained in CSA and can inspect at any time, violations affect your score and can shut you down!
"Authorized FedEx Training Company"